Research Interest: Molecular biology and bio-medicine research, Tumor biology
2019 Grant:Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in cervical tumor proliferation, grant NO.81802622.
Awarded by Chinese National Natural Science Foundation for Young Scientists (2019/01-2021/12)
2018 Grant: Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in cervical tumor pathology, grant NO. LY18H160067.
Awarded by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2018/01-2020/12)
2016 Grant: Exploration of the interaction between Skp2 and Ku70 proteins and its function in tumor pathology, grant NO. 2015KYB09.
Awarded by grants for Medical and health science and technology plan of Zhejiang province (2016/01-2018/12)
2012 Grant: Screening of peptide targeting skp2 for tumor therapy, grant NO. LQ12H16013.
Awarded by Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China (2012/01-2014/12)
2011 Grant: Identification of the peptide targeting for Skp2, grant NO. 2011KYB005.
Awarded by grants for Medical and health science and technology plan of Zhejiang province (2011/01-2013/12)
2011 Grant: Establishment of a pancreatic β cell proliferation model in vitro and a platform for diabetes drug screening, grant NO. 2011R10070.
Awarded by Qianjiang Talent project of Zhejiang province (2011/01-2013/12)
List of Publications:
1. Zhenyu Jia#, Jing Jia, Shuzhi Zhang &Jiang Cao*. CMV enhancer may not be suitable for tissue-specific enhancement of promoters in cancer gene therapy. Cancer Gene Therapy, 2019; doi: 10.1038/s41417-019-0106-x. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Jing Jia#, Juan Ren, Yihui He, Zhenyu Jia, Shenglin Ma, Xiaoju Wang, Xiaoming Sun. The prognostic value of Skp2 expression level in cancer: a meta-analysis. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, 2018; 11(2):431-444.
3. Xiaoming Sun, Hongxing Cai, Zhouru Li, Shanshan Li, Wenjiang Yin, Guokai Dong, Jinxia Kuai, Yihui He, Jing Jia*. Association between IL-1b polymorphisms and gastritis risk: A meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore), 2017; 96(5): e6001.
4. XinMin Pan, X. Xiao, Haojie Qin, Zhen Zhang, Zhaohui Li, Linbo Gao and Jing Jia*. MicroRNA variants and colorectal cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Genetics and Molecular Research, 2016; 15 (3): gmr.15038478.
5. Jing Jia#, Juan Ren, Dongmei Yan, Long Xiao, Ruifen Sun*. Association between the XRCC6 Polymorphisms and Cancer Risk: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Medicine (Baltimore), 2015; 94(1):e283.
6. Jing Jia#, Wenzhe Wang#, Wen Meng, Mingjian Ding, Shenglin Ma*, Xiaoju Wang*. Development of a multiplex autoantibody test for detection of lung cancer. PLoS One, 2014; 9(4):e95444.
7. Xinmin Pan#, Jing Jia#, Xiaomin Guo, Zhaohui Li, Zhen Zhang, Haojie Qin, Guohui Xu, Linbo Gao*. Lack of association between let-7 binding site polymorphism rs712 and risk of nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Familial Cancer, 2014; 13(1):93-97.
8. Jing Jia#, Xiaoli Liu#, Yongxia Chen, Xiaoliang Zheng, Linlan Tu, Xiaoming Huang, Xiaoju Wang*. Establishment of a pancreatic β cell proliferation model in vitro and a platform for diabetes drug screening. Cytotechnology, 2014; 66(4):687-697.
9. Lin Cui#, Jing Jia#, Chunfen Ma, Suyun Li, Youping Wang, Xiaomin Guo, Qiang Li, Haibin Yu, Weihong Liu, Linbo Gao*. IL‐13 polymorphisms contribute to the risk of asthma: A meta-analysis. Clinical Biochemistry, 2013; 45(4-5): 285-288.
10. Zhaohui Li, Xinmin Pan, BaoWei Han, Xiaomin Guo, Zhen Zhang, Jing Jia*, Linbo Gao*. A let-7 binding site polymorphism rs712 in the KRAS 3' UTR is associated with an increased risk of gastric cancer. Tumour Biology, 2013; 34(5):3159-3163.
11. Song Zheng; Keer Huang; Jing Jia; Xin Li; Deyou Tao. Rhabdomyosarcomatous differentiation in gastrointestinal stromal tumors after imatinib resistance: a potential diagnostic pitfall. Experimental Biology and Medicine (Maywood), 2013; 238(1):120-124.
12. Song Zheng, Jing Jia, Yuelong Pan, Deyou Tao, Hongsheng Lu. Molecular and histologic characteristics of secondary imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi, 2013; 42(1):42-43.
13. Song Zheng, Xiaoju Wang, Jing Jia, Yuelong Pan, Deyou Tao, Hongsheng Lu, Heer Huang. Establishment and pathologic analysis of imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumor xenografts. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi, 2012; 41(3):176-180.
14. Linbo Gao; Peng Bai; Xinmin Pan; Jing Jia; Lijuan Li; Weibo Liang; Ming Tang; Lushun Zhang; Yonggang Wei; Lin Zhang.The association between two polymorphisms in pre-miRNAs and breast cancer risk: a meta-analysis. Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, 2011; 125(2):571-574.
15. LinBo Gao# , XinMin Pan# , Jing Jia# , WeiBo Liang , Li Rao, Hui Xue, Yi Zhu, ShiLiu Li, MeiLi Lv, Wei Deng, Tian-Yi Chen, YongGang Wei, Lin Zhang*. IL-8 -251A/T polymorphism is associated with decreased cancer risk among population-based studies: Evidence from a meta-analysis. European Journal of Cancer, 2010; 46 (8):1333–1343.
16. Jing Jia #, Hong Li, Shuhong Tai, Meili Lv, Miao Liao, Zhihui Yang, Beilei Zhang, Bin Zhou, Gengqian Zhang, Lin Zhang*. Construction and Preliminary Investigation of a Plasmid Containing a Novel Immunotoxin DT390-IL-18 Gene for the Prevention of Murine Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis. DNA and Cell Biology, 2008; 27(5): 279-285.
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Peter J Catalano
Tufts University, USA
Archives of Otolaryngology and Rhinology
Beijing University of Technology , PR China
Journal of Civil Engineering and Environmental Sciences
Marco Matteo Ciccone
University of Bari , Italy
Archives of Organ Transplantation
Metaxas Memorial Anticancer Hospital , Greece
Annals of Bone Marrow Research
University of Athens, Greece
Journal of Novel Physiotherapy and Physical Rehabilitation
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."