2021 - Current: Attending, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2014 - 2021: Fellow, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2007 - 2014: Resident, Anesthesiology, Fudan University Pudong Medical Center, Shanghai, China
2006 - 2007: Intern, Sir Runrun Shaw Hospital, Hangzhou, China
2006 - 2007: Intern, The Children’s Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, China
Research Interest: pulmonary function protection.
URL: ORCID: 0000-0002-9454-9170
2017 - 2020 Study on reducing carbon dioxide accumulation in patients with
general anesthesia by oxygen supply tracheal tube . Young Medical
Talents Training Program of Pudong Health Bureau of Shanghai
(PWRq2017-31). Principal Investigator. 120,000 CNY
2017 - 2020 Application of surgical pleth index in hip replacement surgery.
Science and Technology Research Project of Shanghai Pudong
Hospital (YJ2017-11). Principal Investigator. 20,000 CNY
2015 - 2017 Application of femoral nerve combined with sciatic nerve block
in lower limbs surgery guided by B-Ultrasound. Science and
Technology Research Project of Shanghai Pudong Hospital (201407).
Principal Investigator. 20,000 CNY
2014 - 2016 Application of oxygen supply tracheal tube in post-anesthesia
care unit. Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipal
(14411974000). Co-Principal Investigator. 200,000 CNY
List of Publications:
▪ Jingli Yang, Ling Zhang, Pengcheng Xie, Mengzhi Pan, Guoping Ma. Transplantation of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Expressing the Human Preproenkephalin Gene Can Relieve Pain in a Rat Model of Neuropathic Pain. Neurochemical Research. 2020,45(9):2065-2071.
▪ Pengcheng Xie*, Zhanfang Li*, Jingli Yang , Yiming Wu. Study on the prevention of infection in terminal cancer patients applying epidural analgesia by adding cefazolin to anesthetics: a randomized controlled trial. Japanese Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2020, 50(8):867-872.
▪ Jing-Li Yang , Peng-Cheng Xie#*, Guo-Ping Ma#*, Zhan-Fang Li. The effect of increased abdominal pressure on internal jugular vein catheterization under ultrasound-guidance on conscious patients: A randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Surgery, 2020, 77: 183-186.
▪ Peng-Cheng Xie*, Nan-Nan Zhang, Yi-Ming Wu*, Zhan-Fang Li, Jing-Li Yang. Comparison between ultrasound-guided paravertebral nerve block and subarachnoid block for elderly male patients under unilateral-opened inguinal hernia repair operation: A randomised controlled trial. International Journal of Surgery, 2019, 68:35-39.
▪ Pengcheng Xie*, Yiming Wu, Zhanfang Li*.Improvement of airway ventilation effect in recovery of anesthesia with oxygen supply tracheal tube. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, 2018, 11(3): 2802-2806
▪ Pengcheng Xie, Zhanfang Li*, Zhongyi Tian*. The optimal combination of mechanical ventilator parameters under General Anesthesia in Obese patients undergoing Laparoscopic Surgery. Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, 2016, 34: 290-294
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
University of Athens, Greece
Open Journal of Chemistry
Ohio State University, USA
Open Journal of Bioinformatics and Biostatistics
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
Dr. Rath Research Institute
1260 Memorex Drive, Santa Clara, USA
Global Journal of Cancer Therapy
Osmar Antonio Centurion
Asuncion National University, Paraguay
Global Journal of Medical and Clinical Case Reports
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
Democritus University of Thrace , Greece
International Journal of Vascular Surgery and Medicine
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."