Leeds Beckett University, UK
Tel: 0113 812 4337
disability, developmental disability, developmental delays, Vietnam, families
of children with disabilities
Supplements, Africa, Nutrition Policy, Food Labels, Diet And Chronic Diseases
Prof Ameersing Luximon is currently Professor of Practice at GTSI in the Industrial Design area. He is also president of the Hong Kong Ergonomics society (HKES) and council member of the IEA. Previously, Dr Luximon worked as Associate Professor of fashion design in Hong Kong Polytechnic University (PolyU). Dr Luximon completed his PhD from the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST). He has more than 20 years working experience in academia and industry. He has more than 160 publications. He is the editor of the handbook of footwear design and manufacture (2013 and 2021) and editor of the International Shibori symposi¬um proceedings (2011-2016). He was the program chair for the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society (USA) Product design Technical Group (2011, 2012). His teaching and research areas include Ergonomics in Design; wearable product design; Biomechanics and health Application, AI in Design; social robots; and entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity.
Research Interest: Ergonomics, Digital Human modelling, wearable product design, Smart product design, Smart Health system design, Active aging,
1. RGC GRF 2011-2012 (36 months) Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$783,374) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C.K.
2. ITF/HKRITA 2008, Innovation and Technology Fund Advanced Clothing Functional Design CAD Technologies (II) (HK$6,070,850) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
3. RGC GRF (2009-2011) Effects of plantar supports on loading for high heel shoe design (HK$581K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
4. ITF (2007/2008) Development of a digit human foot system for design and evaluation of healthcare and fashionable shoes Principal Investigator (HK$998K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
5. Central Research Grant DGRF (2016), Comparison of Chemicals Components on the 3D Foot Surface Between Different Age Group, (HK$200K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigators: Yip YM and Kan CW
6. CERG 2012-2013 Rated 3.5, Interactive Walls: Photonic Textiles and Deployable Structures for Adaptive and Interactive Interiors (HK$200K) Co-Investigator. Principal Investigator: Jeanne Tan
7. ICRG 2011-2012, Accurate quantification of chemical molecules on the 3D foot surface (HK$200K) Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Kan C. W.
8. ICRG 2011-2012 Designing and Developing Non-aqueous and Durable Antimicrobial Finishing for Cotton (HK$200K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Kan C. W.
9. CERG 2009-2010 Rated 3.5, Interactive Robotic Mannequin Design for Fashion Industry (HK$105K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Chan C. C.
10. ICRG 2009-2010, Three-dimensional Prediction Model for Elderly Foot, (HK$100K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Zhang M.
11. ICRG 2008-2009 Design and Development of Custom Back Support System Integrated with Clothing (HK$120K), Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator: Ng MCF
12. Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2009, Cellular Interactive Behaviors of Keratin Functional Peptide Conjugated Nanoparticles, (HK$696K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Li Y.
13. Postdoctoral Fellowship2003 Footwear fitting for Diabetic Mellitus (HK$850K) Co-Investigator, Principal Investigator: Zhang M.
List of Publications: (selected)
1. Song, Y., Luximon, A., & Luximon, Y. (2021). The effect of facial features on facial anthropomorphic trustworthiness in social robots. Applied Ergonomics, 94, 103420.
2. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Luximon, A., Gibbons, P. J., Chivers, A., Balasankar, S. K., ... & Al-Jumaily, A. (2021). Infrared Thermal Imaging for Evaluation of Clubfoot After the Ponseti Casting Method—An Exploratory Study. Frontiers in Pediatrics, 9, 321.
3. Luximon, A., Jiang, L., and Luximon, Y. (2020). Sizing and grading methods with consideration of footwear styles. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 78, 102960.
4. Ganesan, B., Yip, J., Al-Jumaily, A., Fong, S. S., Kothe Balasankar, S., AM Batlle, E., ... and Luximon, A. (2019). A novel 3D evaluation method for assessing bone to bone relationships in clubfoot. European review for medical and pharmacological sciences. 2019; 23: 1882-1890
5. Chen, T. L. W., Wong, D. W. C., Xu, Z., Tan, Q., Wang, Y., Luximon, A., & Zhang, M. (2018). Lower limb muscle co-con¬traction and joint loading of flip-flops walking in male wearers. PloS one, 13(3), e0193653.
6. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A. A., Yip, J., Gibbons, P. J., & Chivers, A. (2018). Developing a Three-Dimensional (3D) Assessment Method for Clubfoot—A Study Protocol. Frontiers in Physiology, 8, 1098.
7. Kwok, Garcia, Joanne Yip, Kit-Lun Yick, Mei-Chun Cheung, Chi-Yung Tse, Sun-Pui Ng, and Ameersing Luximon. “Postur¬al screening for adolescent idiopathic scoliosis with infrared thermography.” Scientific reports,7, no. 1 (2017): 14431.
8. Ganesan, B., Luximon, A., Al-Jumaily, A., Balasankar, S.K. and Naik, G.R., 2017. Ponseti method in the management of clubfoot under 2 years of age: A systematic review. PloS one, 12(6), p.e0178299.
9. Barik, S., Khandual, A., Behera, L., Badamali, S.K. and Luximon, A., 2017. Nano-Mg–Al-layered double hydroxide applica¬tion to cotton for enhancing mechanical, UV protection and flame retardancy at low cytotoxicity level. Cellulose, 24(2), pp.1107-1120.
10. Balasankar, G., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A., 2016. Current conservative management and classification of club foot: A review. Journal of pediatric rehabilitation medicine, 9(4), pp.257-264.
11. Ganesan, B., Fong, K.N.K., Luximon, A. and Al-Jumaily, A. (2016). Kinetic and kinematic analysis of gait pattern of 13 year old children with unilateral genu valgum, European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences 2016; 20: 3168–3171.
12. Ganesan, B., Al-Jumaily, A. and Luximon, A. (2016). 3D Printing Technology Applications in Occupational Therapy, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation – International, Special Article – Occupational Therapy, Vol 3 Issue 3, 1–4.
Skype ID: Ameersing Luximon
Research Interest: Nursing
Funding Information: We feel our earnest responsibility and goal to safeguard the information you provide in EBM form and in your CV. The information provided by you is kept confidential when you use the services of Heighten Science Publication. We will use our best efforts to confirm that the information you submit to us remains private. Heighten Science Publication may access, preserve and disclose your information and content if required by law or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the company, its users and the public.
Number of publications: 16
Research Interest: Clinical Epidemiology and
Evidence-Based Medicine, Particularly in Gastroenterology and Paediatrics
Research Interest: Epidemiology, Public Health, Community Health,
Chronic Disease Prevention, Health Promotion.
Research Interest: Community Health Care, Lung Cancer and
Research Interest: Public Health, Nutrition, Anemia,
Pregnancy Outcome, Prevention, Environmental Epidemiology.
Research Interest: Epidemiology, Community Medicine, Gene-Environment
Structural Brain Imaging, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, Depression, Stress and Trauma-Related Disorders, Alexithymia.
Research Interest: Social Epidemiology, participatory research,
maternal health, inequalities, sexually transmitted infections, partner
Research Interest: Early Childhood Caries, Public Health Dentistry, Special Care Dentistry, Trauma/ Sports Dentistry/ Mouth guards, Pulp therapy, Interceptive orthodontics, E-learning, Forensic, dentistry, Field Dentistry
Published On: February 21, 2023 | Pages: 016 - 021Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 18, 2023 | Pages: 011 - 015Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 03, 2023 | Pages: 004 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 27, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 003Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 10, 2022 | Pages: 152 - 154Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 23, 2022 | Pages: 147 - 151Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 05, 2022 | Pages: 140 - 146Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 26, 2022 | Pages: 135 - 139Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 11, 2022 | Pages: 128 - 134Abstract View Full Article View
International Journal of Aquaculture & Fishery SciencesGreetings from Headquarters, Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Bangladesh.
Hope this email finds you well in every aspect. I’m Md. Hashibur Rahman, working as a Scientific Officer at Bangladesh Fisheries Research Institute, Research and Management Division, Headquarters. I’m very glad to inform you that, I have prepared a research article from my Research findings and entitled my article as “Impact of Floating feed on Growth Performance, Yield and Survival of Rohu (Labeo rohita) and Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) in Tank Based Intensive Aquaculture System”. It was a unique research to determine the growth performance of rohu (Labeo rohita) and Tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) as the conventional assessment of the growth rate avoiding intermediary data is highly criticized by the scholars as the data of the beginning and the end of production cycle usually considered for the measurement. This ascertains that pre-determined amount of feeding ration imparted by the farmers in case of floating feed which wastes the high-cost feed and money.The study was carried out to in intensive aquaculture system in tanks feeding with floating feed to assess the growth and production and to determine the growth rate focusing on different intermediate sampling stages to have better understanding on growth trends. The present study aimed to find out the crucial points in the growth of fish and to adjust the right amount of required quality feed to reduce the wastage of feed. If the wastage can be reduced the water quality of culture systems will also be improved. At the same time the cost of feed will be also minimized at the farmer’s level.This study reveals an outstanding clarification on the growth of both of the fish species in different sampling stages and thus the wastage of feed at the final stages of the culture period can be retarded due to the proper demonstration of feed. I am very enthusiastic to publish my article with such a prominent journal (International Journal of Aquaculture & Fishery Sciences) as its contribution in fisheries sector is highly applauded in terms of quality journal publication.
This paper has not been submitted elsewhere for the review or any other consideration for the publication. There is no conflict of interest in this regard. Therefore, I am seeking your kind cooperation to facilitate my article for the publication in the upcoming volume. Any suggestions/ recommendations will be highly appreciated.
I am continuing my association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are satisfactory. Manuscript submission process in this journal is Hassle free. I strongly recommend this journal to get reputed indexing services. I recommend my friends and colleagues to submit their works in this journal for publication. The submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I will continue my association with this journal as an editor and provide my services. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal are genuine. The journal will be great, if it can get annual citation report. The manuscript submission process is smooth and cool. I definitely recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to my colleagues. I am satisfied with the submission and publication process with this journal. I like the speedy publishing process in this journal. The website is user-friendly.
It is my great pleasure to serve as Editor for the Journal. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. It is important to get citated in SCI. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. I like most in your publication process is fast review. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers is satisfactory. The journal should accept high impact articles as well as editorials from editors and reviewers. Manuscript submission process is easy. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. I am satisfied with submission and publication process.The guidelines for submitting articles is easily accessible on the website. The required information will easily access from website.
I like to continue my association as an editor in this journal and confer my services. My suggestion is to use social sites as linkedin, Facebook and twitter to send submission request to orthopaedic surgeon and to introduce the journal. I recommend this journal for reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my co-experts who were related with this journal to submit their research works. The required information will easily access from website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are meaningful. It will be nice that journal can make to join the young researchers. Manuscript submission process is simple and user friendly. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I strongly recommend my colleagues to submit their future works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with submission process as well as with publication time line. I easily can get the required information on the website.
I wish to continue as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The editors and reviewers comments are fair and satisfactory. The journal should get indexed in major databases line Scopus and Web of Science. The manuscript submission process is easy as well as user friendly. I definitely recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I ensure that I recommend my staff to publish their valuable research works in your journal. I am satisfied with the time of submission and publication process. I mostly like the rapid peer review process in the journal and that to professional. I can get the required information on the journal website easily.
University of Siena, Italy
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
William CS Cho
Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Hong Kong
International Journal of Immunotherapy and Cancer Research
Catholic University of Lyon, France
Annals of Cytology and Pathology
University of Padua, Italy
Journal of Gynecological Research and Obstetrics
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Malgorzata Gabriela WASNIEWSKA
University of Messina, Italy
International Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
Saint Joseph Hospital , Germany
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."