University of Padua, Italy
Maria Gabriella Verso was born in Palermo on April 14th 1967. She graduated in Medicine and Surgery with honours on November 1991 at the University of Palermo (Italy) and specialized in Occupational Health with honours on December 1995. She obtained Clinical ETG certificate (Italian Ultrasound Society) on September 1995. From 1996 to 2016 she worked as specialist in many national and international firms to protect workers' health. Since 2004 she is Researcher in Occupational Health (Scientific sector MED/44) at the School of Medicine of the University of Palermo (Italy) and confirmed Researcher-Assistant Professor from December 2007. Currently, she is teacher of Occupational Health in the Degrees Courses in Medicine, Odontoiatry, Health Care Science and in several Specialization Schools (Occupational health, Hygiene and Legal Medicine).
Since 2019 is Director of Operative Unit of Occupational Health of the Universitary Hospital of Palermo.
From January 2015 to December 2018 she was an elected member of the Executive Board of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine (S.I.M.L.).
Since 2016 she is a member of the Italian Society of Occupational Medicine Commission on: "Occupational Medicine and gender aspects" and member of the S.I.M.L. scientific board for the drafting of guidelines on the subject of: "Management and prevention of tuberculosis in the workplace".
From 2017 to 2019 was member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Healthcare and Hygiene.
She is author and coauthor of 133 scientific publications.
Palermo, January 19, 2022
Research Interest: work related diseases, biological hazard in healthcare workers
Keywords: Obst Ultrasounds; Laparoscopy; Gynaecological Surgery; Post-Partum Hemorrhage and Operative Obstetrics
Born in Rome, 6-1-1973.
High School Classic Gymnasium with full votes (60/60), on 13-7-1992, in Rome, Liceo Augusto
Medical School in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with full votes graduation (110 e lode) with thesis on “Hyperinsulinaemia in pregnancy and development of Preclampsia, on 23-7-1997.
Residency in Obst/Gyn in Tor Vergata University, Rome, with graduation with full votes with thesis entitled: fetal subcutaneous tissue thickness and new models for a birthweight prediction algorithm,on 25/11/2002.
PhD in Perinatal Medicine in Tor Vergata University (Rome) with thesis entitled: scientific production of a PhD, on 23-11-2007.
Consultant in FBF Hospital, Rome, Obst/Gyn dept.
Georgios Androutsopoulos has received his PhD in Patras University during the period of 2004-2007. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor& Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology in Patras University. He has successfully completed his Administrative responsibilities as Lecturer & Consultant of Obstetrics - Gynecology. He is serving as an editorial member of several reputed journals like: World J Oncol Res, Obstet Gynecol Int J and J Gynecol Wom Health. He has authored 68 research articles and 4 book chapters. He is a member of the Editorial Board in 23 Scientific Journals. Also, he is Editor in Chief in 1 and Associate Editor in 3 Scientific Journals.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and gynecology, gynecological oncology.
URL of Official website: http://www.med.upatras.gr/en/Pages/people/dep.aspx?tID=170
Number of Publications: 67
Research Interest: Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Oncology,
Molecular Oncology, Forensic Science, Melanocytic Tumors of Uncertain Malignant
Potential (Meltump), Superficial Atypical Melanocytic.
Research Interest: Obstetrical
Endocrinology and Physiopathology of Human Reproduction.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Research Interest: Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Research Interest: Endometriosis pathophysiology,
diagnosis and treatment-both surgically and medically.
Research Interest: Myomectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy,
radical enucleation of endometriosis, laparoscopic Lymphadenetomy for cervical
end endometrial cancer, laparoscopic sacrocolpopexis, vaginal surgery,
hysteroscopic surgery and abdominal surgery.
Research Interest: General surgery, sugical oncology,
hepato-bilio-pancreatic suregry, gynecologic oncology.
Research Interest: Maternal-fetal-medicine.
Research Interest: Labour induction, postpartum haemorrhage, high-risk obstetrics, and gynecologic cancer and treatments.
Research Interest: Gynecologic Oncology
Research Interest: Laparoscopic surgeries, Infertility management and Assisted Reproductive techniques, In-vitro Fertilization and Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Cancer screening and Colposcopic examination.
Research Interest: General obstetrics, General Gynecology,
Myoma Uteri, Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, Polycystic ovary syndrome,
Endometriosis, First and second trimester fetal aneuploidy screening tests.
Research Interest: Gynecology and Obstetrics.
Research Interest: Fundamental, Pathomechanisms of
Pathogenic Autoantibody Production and of Inflammatory Autoimmune Tissue
Damage, Translational, Development of Diagnostic Tests and Novel Therapeutic
Strategies in Autoimmune Dermatoses.
Research Interest: endometriosis, endoscopic surgery, cancer prevention, gynaecologic surgery, endometrial pathology , estrogen dependent diseases
List of Publications:
1. Kucera, E.: Anatomical changes after hysteroscopic transcervical uterine septum resection – is there a place for hysterography? Gynecol.Surgery, 2005; 2 (1): 15-20.
2. Otcenasek,M., Krofta ,L., Baca,V., Grill,R., Kucera, E., Herman,H., Vasicka,I., Drahonovsky,J., Feyereisl,J.: Bilateral avulsion of the puborectal muscle - MRI based 3-D reconstruction and comparison with a model of healthy nulliparous women. Ultrasound Obstet.Gynecol., 2007; 29 (6): 692-696. ( IF 2,03 )
3. Kucera, E., Holub,Z.,Svobodova,G.: Laparoscopic oophorectomy with or without hysterectomy for early breast cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol. 2007;XXVIII (4):294-296.
4. Dankovcik, R., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, Radonak , J, Dudas M : Prenatal diagnosis of annular pancreas: Reliability of the double bubble sign with periduodenal hyperechogenic band. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2008; 24 (4): 483-490. ( IF 0,761 )
5. Kučera, E., Hejda,V.,Turyna, R.,Otčenášek,M.,Drahoňovský,J.,Feyereisl,J.: Accuracy of intraoperative frozen section during laparoscopic management of early endometrial cancer. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2009, XXX( 4): 408-411. ( IF 0,641)
6. Dankovcik, R., Urdzík, P., Lazar,I.,Gresova,A., Radonak, J. A., Jirasek, J.E., Kucera, E., Feyereisl J, , Dudas M : Conservative Management in Three Cases of
Prenatally Recognized Splenic Cyst Using 2D,3D, Multi-Slice and Doppler Ultrasonography. Fetal Diagn.Ther.,2009; 26 (3): 177-180. ( IF 0,761 )
7. Dankovcik,R., Muranska, S., Kucera,E., Jirasek,J.E.,Feyereisl,J.,Sudak,M., Dudas,M.: Prenatal three dimensional sonographic findings associated with annular pancreas. Fetal Diagn. Ther., 2010;27(1) ( IF 0,761 )
8. Drahonovsky,J.,Haakova,L.,Otcenasek,M., Krofta,L.,Kucera,E.,Feyereisl,J.:
A prospective randomized comparison of vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, and total laparoscopic hysterectomy in women with benign uterine disease. Eur.J.Obstet.Gynecol.Reprod.Biol.,2010;148 (2): 172-176. (IF 1,56)
9. Kucera, E.,Hejda,V.,Valha,P. et al.:Malignant changes in adenomyosis in patiens with endometritid carcinoma. Eur.J.Gynaec.Oncol., 2011, XXXII( 2): 182-184. ( IF 0,641)
10. Dankovčík,R., Vyhnalková,V., Muranská,S.,Kucera,E., Korpová,M., Plicjhtová,A., Miklosová,M., Ferianec,V., Evangelista Jirásek,J., Dudas,M.: Encephalocystocele – Uncommon diagnosis in prenatal medicine. Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy. 2012;32(4):295-298 ( IF 0,761 )
11. Turyna, R., Kachlik, D., Kucera, E., Kujal, P., Feyereisl, J., Baca, V.: Complications in right- sided paraaortic lymphadenectomy: Ventral tributaries of the inferior vena cava. Journal of Anatomy,2013,223 (1) : 69-73 ( IF 2,23)
12. Záhumenský, J., Závodská,M., Cupaník, V., Kučera,E.: Pórodnická sepsa: Gynekol.prax 2014 ;12(1):xx-xx
13. Bobek, V., Kolostová, K., Kucera, E.: Circulating endometrial cells in peripheral blood. Eur. J. Obstet. Gynecol. Reprod. Biol. 2014, 181 (1): 267-274 (IF 1,62)
14. Hromadnikova,I., Kotlabova,K., Pirkova,P.,Libalova,P.,Vernerova,Z., Svoboda,B. , Kucera,E.: The occurrence of fetal microchimeric cells in endometrial tissues is a very common phenomenon in benign uterine disorders, and the lower prevalence of fetal microchimerism is associated with better uterine cancer prognoses. DNA and Cell Biol. 2014, 33 (1): 40-48 (IF 1,99)
15. Valha, P.,Kucera, E., Sak, P. et al.: Intraoperative subserosal approach to label sentinel nodes in intermediate and high-risk endometrial cancer. Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol. 2015, 36(6): 643-646. ( IF 0,641)
16. Dankovcík, R., Varga, J., Kucera, E., Jánošová, S., Ostró, A. :Primary fallopian tube
carcinoma. A small retrospective study . Eur. J. Gynac.Oncol 2017, 38(6), 838–840.
Grants: 6 grants research project in Czech republic
Published On: March 01, 2023 | Pages: 020 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: February 08, 2023 | Pages: 007 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 19, 2023 | Pages: 003 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 06, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 002Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 11, 2022 | Pages: 048 - 053Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: November 11, 2022 | Pages: 046 - 047Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 29, 2022 | Pages: 036 - 042Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 26, 2022 | Pages: 031 - 035Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 15, 2022 | Pages: 025 - 026Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: September 08, 2022 | Pages: 022 - 024Abstract View Full Article View
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. Comments from editors as well as reviewers are fair and Professional. The process of manuscript submission process is user friendly. I strongly recommend the journal for getting major indexing databases. I definitely recommend some of my colleagues for manuscript submission for publication in this journal. Time line of manuscript submission and publication is acceptable. The journal should choose high quality of research articles for quick journal growth. I can easily find the information on the journal website.
I wish to continue my services as an editor in this journal for journal growth. The editor and reviewer comments in this journal are good and fair. I suggest that journal should actively participate with different valuable conference and publish papers as conference proceedings. The manuscript submission process is easy and user friendly. I strongly recommend my batch mates and co-scientists to submit their valuable works in this journal for publication. I am satisfied with the manuscript submission and publication time line. I mostly like the blind review process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the website
The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I do wish to associate with the journal and provide my services when needed. The reviewer and editor comments in this journal is meaning full. It will be fine that journal can take feedback from readers. Manuscript submission process is smoothie. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing platforms. I recommend my colleagues and co experts to submit their research works in this journal. The timeline of submission and publication process are satisfactory. I like the fast turnover period from submission to publication.I can find the required information in the website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair. Manuscript submission process is good. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication of their works. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily available on the website.
I like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair. The journal should get impact factor and indexing in major databases. Manuscript submission in this journal is nice and easy. I will recommend this journal for getting major reputed indexing services. The submission and publication timeline process are going in the exact way. I can find the required information in the journal website easily.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. Manuscript submission process is rapid and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
I like to continue my association as an editor for this journal and provide my services. The editors and reviewer comments in this journal are considerable. The manuscript submission process in this journal is uncomplicated. I propose this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse that I will suggest to others to submit their works for publication in this journal. I mostly like the response, I am getting rapidly from editors and reviewers in this journal. I satisfied with the time line of manuscript submission and publication process. I can go through the journal website and easily get the required information.
I wish to associate with this journal and confer my services. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
University of Athens , Greece
International Journal of Oral and Craniofacial Science
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Wei Min HUANG
Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Archive of Biomedical Science and Engineering
Istituto per lo studio delle psicoterapie (ISP), Italy
Open Journal of Trauma
Cardiovascular Research Foundation, New York, USA
Archives of Clinical Hypertension
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Leeds Beckett University, UK
Archives of Community Medicine and Public Health
Sassari University, Italy
Archive of Urological Research
University of Parma, Italy
International Journal of Dermatology and Clinical Research
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."