Research Interest: Palliative care, pain management, technology, mHealth, eHealth, user involvement, health economics
Biography: Dr. Sayed K. Ali currently serves as faculty in internal medicine and palliative care at the Orlando Veteran’s Medical Center, Florida. He is an associate professor at the University of Central Florida, School of Medicine and the site director for the internal medicine residency program at the Orlando VA. Dr. Ali is also a Fellow of the American College of Physicians.
Dr. Ali is currently in the US Army Reserves. During his active duty time, he served in Iraq as a Battalion Surgeon in 2007-2008 and the Chief of Medicine at Camp Arifjan, Kuwait in 2013. He has a highly decorated military veteran and some his awards include a Bronze Star and a Combat Medical Badge. In addition to teaching the internal medicine house-staff and working on various peer reviewed publications, he has a special interest in arts in medicine.
• Dr. Borja Mugabure Bujedo was born on October 5th, 1965, in the city of San Sebastian, Spain. He was graduated in Medicine at University from Basque Country (UPV-EHU) Leioa/Bilbao, Spain 1991. He got married at San Sebastian, on October 21th, 1995. He got the academic degree in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine at Donostia University Hospital, San Sebastian, Spain, 1997. His actual work is placed at Donostia University Hospital into the Anesthesiology, Clinical Care & Pain Medicine Service. He became the leader doctor from the Acute Pain Unit in 2006 and a member of the Chronic Pain Group since 2010.
Research Interest: Pain medicine, Opioid analgesics, Multimodal Postoperative analgesia, Chonic pain management.
As the Division Head I oversee a group of physicians, APNs, Residents, Fellows, and Office staff at the Cooper Pain Management Center. I started an ACGME-accredited Multidisciplinary Pain Medicine Fellowship Program here at Cooper where Residents can receive the proper training to become a Board Certified Pain Medicine Physician. This ACGME Accreditation ensues that we treat all types of pain and perform all of the state of the art interventional pain management procedures offered in modern medicine.
Research Interest: Chronic Pain
Grants: Grant Support:
Pain Medicine Multidisciplinary Fellowship Medtronic’s Grant 7/2015
Pain Medicine Multidisciplinary Fellowship Medtronic’s Grant 7/2016
HRSA Supplement Grant on Opioid Training / Opioid & Substance Use Curriculum
Consuelo Cagande MD, Kate Baston MD, Michael Sabia MD, Karim Sedky MD 7/2017
Pain Medicine Multidisciplinary Fellowship Medtronic’s Grant 7/2017
CMSRU-Coriell-Cooper Pharmacogenomics Grant Co-PI Michael Sabia MD, Kaitlyn Baston MD 4/2018
$3,000,000.00 Annually 3 year duration
List of Publications:
1. Goldberg, M.E, Schwartzman, R.J Domsky, R, Sabia, M, Torjman, M. Deep Cervical Plexus Block For The Treatment of Cervicogenic Headache. J Pain Physician, Nov/Dec 2008; 11:849-854 ISSN 1533-3159
2. Sabia M, Hirsh, RA, Wainer, IW, Cooper N, Domsky R, Goldberg ME. Advances in Translational Neuropathic Research: Example of Enantioselective Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Ketamine-induced Pain Relief in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Curr Pain Headache Rep. 2011; 15:207-214.
3. Hoang HT, Sabia M, Torjman M & Goldberg ME. The importance of medical education in the changing field of pain medicine. Pain Manag. 2014; 4(6), 437–443
4. Bentley WE, Sabia M, Goldberg ME, Wainer IW. Ketamine: An Update for Its Use in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome and Major Depressive Disorder. Clin Exp Pharmacol 2015;5: 169.
5. Sabia M, Mathur R, Liadis J, Gerges T, Goldberg ME: Complex Regional Pain Syndrome: Ketamine’s Pharmacological Effects and Modern Treatment Applications. Internal Medicine Review 2016; 2: 10
6. Sabia M, Weaver M, Gessman R, Kalariya J: Update on the Importance of Medical Education in the Changing Field of Pain Medicine. Journal of Anesthesia and Patient Care 2017; 2:1. ISSN:2456-5490
7. Pradhan B, Wainer I, Moaddel R, Torjman M, Goldberg M, Sabia M, Parikh T, Pumariega A: Trauma Interventions using Mindfulness Based Extinction and Reconsolidation (TIMBER) psychotherapy prolong the therapeutic effects of single ketamine infusion on post-traumatic stress disorder and co-morbid depression: a pilot randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover clinical trial. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Trials 2017; 2:2.
8. Sabia M, Kudur V, Reddy A: Ketamine: Variable Uses in Medicine. Austin Journal of Anesthesia and Analgesia 2017; 5:1 ISSN: 2381-893X
9. Sabia M, Ganguly K, Gessman R, Kalariya J, Mathur R: Can diet alone control inflammation? A comprehensive narrative review of dietary foods and supplements and their effects on inflammation and pain. Journal of Public Health Catalog 2018 Volume 1 Issue 3
10. Shah, N, Sabia, M, Mathur, R, Goldberg, M.E, Wainer, I, Torjman, M: The Multifaceted Role of IV Ketamine Infusions to Control Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome, and Headaches. Internal Medicine Review. 2020 Volume 6 Issue 3. Online ISSN: 2470-3532 Print ISSN: 2470-3524 PubMed ID: 101691967
11. Patel, P., Sabia, M, Patheja, J, Kapoor, R, Mathias, T, Murtaza, T: Acupuncture and Its Effects on Chronic Pain. The Cooper Rowan Medical Journal. 2020 Volume 2 Issue 1 Article 7. Online ISSN: 2578-3335 (Print) 2578-3343 (Online). DOI: 10.31986/issn.2578-3343_vol2iss1.7
12. Heil, J, Zajc, S, Albertson, E, Brangan, A, Jones, I, Roberts, W, Sabia, M, Bodofsky, E, Resch, A, Rafeq, R, Haroz, R, Bruono, R, Ferraro, T, Scheinfeldt, L, Salzman, M, Baston, K, The Genomics of Opioid Addiction Longitudinal Study (GOALS): study design for a prospective evaluation of genetic and non-genetic factors for development of and recovery from opioid use disorder. BMC Medical Genomics 14, Article number: 16 (2021)
13. Ahmad, S, Sabia, M, Use of Stellate Ganglion Local Anesthetic Blockade for Treatment of Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type II of the Upper Extremity: A Case Report of One Patient’s Experience After a Traumatic Hand Injury. Austin Journal of Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2021; 9(1): 1094. ISSN 2381-893X
14. Smith, D, Patel, R, Hunter, K, Sabia, M, Ganguly, K, Sehdev, J, Lipetskai, L, Assessing the Efficacy of Superior Hypogastric Nerve Block as a Possible Treatment Option for Bladder Pain. Austin Pain and Relief Austin Publishing Group. 2021; 3(1): https://doi.org/10.26420/austinpainrelief.2021.1008
Research Interest: Perinatology, Neonatology, Perinatal Respiratory Medicine, Neonatal Pharmacology, Metabolomics in Neonatology and Pediatrics.
Research Interest: Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen is Board Certified in Anesthesiology with Fellowship training in Interventional Pain Management and Board Certified in Emergency Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen completed his medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in Lubbock, Texas (USA), and then completed his Emergency Medicine residency at The University of Texas at Houston Health Science Center. He gained extensive training and benefited from practicing in both private and academic hospitals.
Dr. Nguyen served as an Assistant Professor at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and at The University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas. He pursued further training with a second residency in Anesthesiology at The University of Texas Medical Branch and expanded his skills set with an Interventional Pain Management fellowship at Texas A&M Health Sciences Center (Scott & White Hospital) in Temple, Texas. He currently is an Assistant Professor of Pain Management (Department of Anesthesiology) at Texas A&M Health Sciences Center.
|Chronic pain, acute pain, trauma, interventional pain management, spinal cord stimulation, pain pumps, neuropathic pain, somatic pain, nerve blocks|
Biography: Dr. Eduardo Januzzi has a PhD on Evidence-based Health and a Master’s degree on TMJ and Orofacial Pain (Paulista Medical School - UNIFESP (SP-Brazil). He is certificated as a specialist in: TMJ and Orofacial Pain (CFO – Brazil); Dental Prosthesis and Periodontics (APCD – Bauru – SP – Brazil); and Evidence-based Health (Sirio Libanês Hospital – SP – Brazil). He has also done an Extension Course in Orofacial Pain, TMJ and Occlusion (UMD- New Jersey – USA) . He is currently the Coordinator of the Post-graduation courses in Orofacial Pain/Temporomandibular disorders and Implantology at Ciodonto Faculty (Belo Horizonte – MG - Brazil). He is a scientific advisor of Signo Vinces (Dental Implant Systems – Brazil and Europe) and a member of the following committees: ITI; IASP (International Academy for Study of Pain); and Committee of Orofacial Pain of the Brazilian Cephalea Society, Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Clinical Anesthesiology and Editorial Board Member of Journal of Anesthesia & Perioperative Management, Editorial Board Member of Journal of SciTz Dentistry: Research & Therapy Management.He has translated to Portuguese, and revised the book ““Clinical Management of TMD and OFP” by Richard A. Pertes and Sheldon G. Gross and has published scientific papers in either national or international scientific journals. Dr. Januzzi is also a Lecturer, in Brazil and abroad.
Published On: January 19, 2023 | Pages: 011 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 19, 2023 | Pages: 006 - 010Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: January 19, 2023 | Pages: 001 - 005Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 14, 2022 | Pages: 024 - 029Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: December 12, 2022 | Pages: 019 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: October 18, 2022 | Pages: 012 - 018Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 17, 2022 | Pages: 007 - 011Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 04, 2022 | Pages: 001 - 006Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: August 26, 2021 | Pages: 020 - 023Abstract View Full Article View
Published On: June 07, 2021 | Pages: 012 - 019Abstract View Full Article View
I will continue my services as an editor in this journal and confer my services. The comments we are getting from reviewers and editors are outstanding. The journal should make the fast review process. Manuscript submission process in this journal is trouble-free. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. I endorse to others that their future projects will submit in this journal for publication. I mostly like the manuscript submission process in this journal. I can easily find the required information on the journal website.
I wish to be associated with the journal as Editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest for indexing at the world wide ISI (JCR) will enhance researcher to submit their manuscript and lower the cost of publication fees. I recommend this journal to my colleagues for publication of their new research works. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
The comments from editors and reviewers are meaning full and fair. The manuscript submission process in this journal is user friendly. I recommend this journal to get major reputed indexing platforms. I recommend to some of my colleagues to submit their valuable research works in this journal in coming future. Manuscript submission and publication time line process is satisfactory. The required information can get easily on the website.
I would like to continue the association with this journal and confer my services. It is up to specific cases but I think they are almost fair and professional. In order to attract submission from researchers, the journal should be an ISI research journal. The anuscript submission process is Hassel-free. I recommend this journal for major indexing platforms. I strongly recommend the others to submit their research works for the sake of the journal growth. The required information can get easily on journal webpage.
I wish to associate with the journal as editor and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and professional. I suggest to lower the cost for publication of the manuscript. Manuscript submission process is rapid.I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is good. The required information is easily available on the website.
I would like continue this association with the journal and confer my services. The comments from editors and reviewers are fair and professional. The submission of manuscript process seems smooth. I recommend this journal for getting reputed indexing services. The submission and publication time line process of manuscripts are quick and timely. I mostly like the submission and article in online after publication in this journal.
I strongly recommend this journal for getting indexing services in major platform. I recommend my colleagues to submit the works to this journal. I mostly like the author acceptance letter in this journal.
Journal Associated: Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine, MDPI, Annals of Cardiology case reports.
Biography: Currently serving as a post-graduate research scholar (MSc) at Wuhan Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology Wuhan, China, one of the top-ranked national as well as international level universities in mainland China.
He completed his bachelor’s degree from a well-known university, Khyber Medical University Pakistan in 2019. Later on move for higher education abroad.
He has been practicing for 2020 in imaging and nuclear medicine (Cardiac imaging), one of the top 1st departments in mainland China for the last three consecutive years. His practicing area focuses on 3D echocardiography and during this tenure, he gets many awards and honors for their excellent performance in the department.
Serving as Editorial board member for Annals of Cardiology case reports since July 2022.
Research Interest: Imaging Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Echocardiography, MRI, CT
Number of Publications: 6 Peer review journals
I wish to be associated with the journal and confer my services. The comments from the reviewers/editors are fair and meaningful. I suggest to lower the cost for publication, great discounts for first submission. Manuscript submission process is quick and smooth. I recommend the journal for reputed indexing services. I recommend this journal to others for publication. I am satisfied with the submission-publication timeline. Publication process is very fast. The required information is easily approachable on the website.
A good journal which is considerate and helpful in publishing your work.
University of Siena, Italy
Archives of Renal Diseases and Management
Oklahoma University, USA
Archives of Anatomy and Physiology
Jose Manuel Ramia-Angel
Guadalajara University Hospital , Spain
Journal of Surgery and Surgical Research
Peter Lloyd Nara
Private Compnay- Biological Mimetics, Inc., USA
Annals of Antivirals and Antiretrovirals
University of Pisa, Italy
Annals of Psychiatry and Treatment
University of Genoa, Italy
Global Journal of Allergy
Vingolo Enzo Maria
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Journal of Clinical Research and Ophthalmology
Thomas F. George
University of Missouri - St. Louis, USA
Open Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry
ReGenera R&D International for Aging Intervention & San Babila Clinic, Milano, Italy
Archives of Clinical Gastroenterology
Domenico Antonio Restivo
Nuovo Garibaldi Hospital, Italy
Journal of Neurology, Neurological Science and Disorders
PTZ: We're glad you're here. Please click "create a new query" if you are a new visitor to our website and need further information from us.
If you are already a member of our network and need to keep track of any developments regarding a question you have already submitted, click "take me to my Query."